Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Bean Jumps!

We went today for our second OB appointment. We had another ultrasound, which was awesome, because this time, instead of a bean-looking blob on the screen with a flashing heartbeat, we saw a real, live bean - that jumps! It's amazing at 12 weeks you can see fingers, toes and nose. The baby moved around for us quite a bit too. It was amazing.

Everything went very well, the baby is measuring perfectly, the heartbeat is right on target, and Mommy gained no weight through the first trimester with no sickness (yea me!). The lack of weight gain is certainly not for lack of eating, I am still hungry all the time, but it does seem to be getting better, as well as the fatigue, which finally seems to be subsiding a bit.

In other news, T-Minus 5 days and counting until we're married!!! I'm just now starting to get a bit stressed out, but it's still not too bad. I think it's because at this point, I know what's important to me, and it certainly ain't a wedding. I'm so excited to be marrying my best friend and I'm so ready for us to start our new life and family together!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers